Saturday, July 1, 2006

My little baby girl


Hi, all,
Since many of you have seen pictures of Abbie, and or met her, I decided to add a picture of just Katelynne. As you can probably tell, she does not look like her big sister (who looks a lot like I did at her age). Some of my friends say she looks like my Mom (her Mimi), which makes her Mimi so happy. Other than that, things are good here. I am planning on taking the girls to Bojangles (where Ed works) to see Daddy for dinner so maybe we can get some cute pics there to share. We are also going to Morehead City/Beaufort to see the Tall Ships and go to the beach tomorrow, and I will get pictures then for sure.

2 comments:

Keith and Kathryn said...

Hey Jen! I'm glad you got it set up! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Dave Parks said...

That little girl looks Exactly like her daddy!! She has grown so much since the last pic I saw.