Today is December 4th, and it is Abbie's long awaited birthday!!! I think she has been looking forward to today since December 5th of last year. It is so hard for me to believe that she is really 3 years old!!! It seems like it was yesterday that I was getting up in the night and rocking her...where did the time go. I am sad that she is growing so fast, but happy that she is, for the most part, becoming a sweet little girl. I hope and pray that God will give her daddy and I the wisdom to raise her to be a woman after His heart... The top picture was taken at her Dora birthday party on Sat. night with her friends. The bottom one was taken this morning when she was opening her gifts from Mommy, Daddy and Katelynne.
Monday, December 4, 2006
My Baby is 3 !!!!
Today is December 4th, and it is Abbie's long awaited birthday!!! I think she has been looking forward to today since December 5th of last year. It is so hard for me to believe that she is really 3 years old!!! It seems like it was yesterday that I was getting up in the night and rocking her...where did the time go. I am sad that she is growing so fast, but happy that she is, for the most part, becoming a sweet little girl. I hope and pray that God will give her daddy and I the wisdom to raise her to be a woman after His heart... The top picture was taken at her Dora birthday party on Sat. night with her friends. The bottom one was taken this morning when she was opening her gifts from Mommy, Daddy and Katelynne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment