Saturday, April 7, 2007

Just some fun pictures...

I thought that I would post some fun pictures of my girls, mostly because I think they are really cute and like to show them off...so here you go...
Since her many hospital stays, Katelynne has gotten attatched to her bunny and bears...at naptime the other day...I caught her snuggling and thought it was TOO CUTE
Posing at 11 mos!!! (I can't believe she's almost 1!!!)
How big is Katelynne---so big...
This is today at the Easter Egg Hunt during the devotional time...the girl next to Abbie is her little friend Maddie (or Madson, as she calls her). A family in our church kindly hosts the church egg hunt at their house...Abbie got lots of goodies and as my dad (and I think grandad) would say, "a good time was had by all."
On a side note...we almost didn't go b/c it was SNOWING when we left our house...
it didn't stick, but I promise it was snow!!!

This is Abbie engrossed in Ms. Melonie's devotional...she was telling how the colors of green, brown, red, white, yellow and purple relate to the Easter story...

On that note... HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!---

hopefully I can get good pics of the girls in their dresses


No comments: