Saturday, May 26, 2007

Washington Part II

Ed was totally taken with the mountains of Western Washington, so for his sake here is a picture so you can enjoy them too. I will admit that pictures do not do them justice in the least. Maybe I failed to mention this in my last post, we flew into Spokane (Eastern Washington), but decided that we wanted to go see the Pacific Ocean (Western Washington). It was a lot of travelling in a few days, but we are glad we did it. On the second day of our adventure,
we visited the Port Defiance Zoo and Aquarium,
which is right on the edge of Puget Sound.
We found it to be an excellent zoo and aquarium,
and a lovely setting.

The Keesler family in front of the Pacific Ocean...

I did stick my feet in, and it was FREEZING!!

The Pacific Ocean during the day...and at night...

No comments: