The majority of our eighth day was spent packing and getting ready to head home. One of our bags on the way to Washington had exceeded the 50 lb. weight limit, and we had to pay for the extra, so we wanted to avoid that happening a second time, so we were adjusting things in an attempt to do so. We then headed to the airport, where we were able to avoid a fine, thanks to a kind ticket officer. Then it was on to our long flights home...here are some pictures I snapped.
she was fascinated with the safety
instruction cards on all the flights we were on...
maybe she has a future in flight???
The girls in their stroller on the tarmac...
our first plane was so small, we had to get off of it,
go across the tarmac and into the terminal.
The clouds above the mountains...
my Mom loves clouds, so I took a
bunch of cloud pics for her and
thought I would share one with you...
No comments:
Post a Comment