Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gotta Wanna Needa Getta Havea...

BOJANGLES
Monday night, Ed was working and Mom and Dad are out of town for the week, so we went and had dinner at Bojangles. Here are some fun pics that I took while we were there... Abbie with her much loved headset
Like Father, Like Daughter
I can hear too, Mommy
My sweet girl
Abbie with her "tatoo" from VBS
(or BBS as she would say)
Now for a little bit of an update, things have been nutty around here, but I am really not sure why, other than this week. This week is VBS Game Day Central at church and I am the "snack coordinator". The girls both have nurseries to go to, and Abbie is loving hers, especially musit time with Mr. Robbie (her friend Maddie's dad)
Katelynne has another urinary tract infection, (the culprit that sent us to the hospital in Sept.) but thankfully, she is doing much better this time and seems to have responded to the antibiotic treatment. She will also be off antibiotics (after this course for the UTI) for the first time in 9 months. They have decided the stuff that she was taking to prevent them was not necessary, which is wonderful. This will hopefully mean the end to her constant diaper rashes too...
Ed is looking for another job with more consistent hours. etc. There are a few possibilities, but we shall see what happens...
I keep myself busy with the girls, house, church stuff, and other crazy stuff...

No comments: