Sunday, June 10, 2007

My sleeping beauties

Yesterday was Abbie's friend, Maddie's birthday party, and when I went to get the girls ready, this is what I found...so of course I went and grabbed the camera (I love sleeping baby pictures, esp. my sleeping babies)she always has to have her bunny and her bear...
we sing the veggie tales song "I love the bunny"
when we are headed for naptime..They had a great time at the party !!!!Happy Birthday, Madison Augusta Quinn!!!!While Abbie decided to sit and eat her
cake and ice cream in a civilized manner...Katelynne found some non-traditional places to eat it...
like the end of the slideand in the mulch with the sand box...

Abbie was COVERED in chocolate ice cream...
that is the brown you can faintly see on her legs.

You can't say she didn't enjoy her cupcake...

or was she trying to keep it from Katelynne


No comments: