Before I begin this blog...
WARNING...Ed is gone at the men's retreat and the girls are in bed...
Translation...I am blog happy!!!
Now on to the rest of the story...
Well, not really since it was 5 kids (4 and under) with 2 mommies.
My sister, who seems to be having TERRIBLE luck with
her car recently, wanted to go to our new playgroup at Kathryn's house
(thanks again, Kathryn for hosting all of us :) )
and doesn't have access to a car right now.
The short version of that story is that they
took the car in to get fixed on Sunday, it was
"fixed with a new broken piece" on Tuesday,
and got REAR ENDED AT THE DEALERSHIP
(where it was being fixed) on Wednesday.
So, I went and "kidnapped" the carseats out of my
bro-in-law's van, and picked Rach and her
3 kids up in my van and off we went..
We stopped at Food Lion for a snack to
take and while she was shopping,
I was photographing the "bus" of kids...
My nephew, Carter, 3,and niece, Emma,4,
Emma is taking care of her baby brother, Jonathan...
Emma caring for Jonathan (9 weeks)
Baby Jonathan Alder Manwaring
(named after my dad and grandad)
The busload of kids...
Kate LOVED it
After having to buckle and unbuckle kids,
Rach and I decided that 7 passenger vans work
better if the passengers are NOT in carseats!!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you all made it yesterday! Something about that picture of Emma with Jonathan makes her look just like Lydia! I've never seen it before. Maybe it's her expression??
Post a Comment