Well, I know that many of you "daily blog checkers" (No, I am not naming any names) are saying it's about time that she add some stuff to that blog, and you will find new pics in the next few blogs, but I thought I would include a quick family member update (to borrow the idea from my fellow blogger, who is much better at it than I, Kathryn :) )
Ed is doing well. He enjoys his job as the bookkeeper, secretary, runner, and whatever else they need for Chas Management (a kinda mom n pop car company that has 4 car dealerships, 4 owner/bosses, 2 service stations, 1 wholesale business, 1 detail shop and 0 budget!!!!). So as you can imagine keeping the funds straight is quite a task...thinking about it gives ME a headache. He also enjoys the time he gets to spend with the girls and I as well as his Friday morning breakfast Bible study and now he is playing softball with our church as well.
I spend most of my days taking care of and cleaning up after our 2 sweet girls (and their daddy). I have also started working part time at Sylvan Learning Center as a tutor 3 days a week (another advantage to Ed's consistent schedule). It is a good break away from the house as well as a way to earn a little extra money. I am also on the WIC committee and the Women's retreat committee at church. (I think that's it!!!)
Abbie is our very sweet, social, butterfly (you know what they say about apples and trees, don't you???). We are in the process of having her gross and fine motor skills evaluated for some concerns that we have seen with her legs. She loves her little sister, and really tries to help her out, even when Kate doesn't want the help. She loves books and is always asking about the order of things and what letter they start with.
Kate (as I usually call Katelynne) is a mostly sweet girl. She is also social, but not to the extent that her sister is. She is ALWAYS busy and into EVERYTHING!!! She has been fairly healthy after all of her issues from last year...btw it was a year ago YESTERDAY she got sick...She runs, not walks everywhere and is starting to be able the talk some as well...
So, there is the update on us...Maybe I will be better about updating this thing (or not)...but I'll try...
No comments:
Post a Comment