Sunday, January 21, 2007

An Update on us

Not much to report from here...just wanted to send a little note, to give you daily blog checkers something new to read (hi, Kathryn).
The girls are doing well. Abbie is in love with Dora and Pooh (and friends), and seems to have grown out of the Elmo phase for the most part. She is not shy at all and knows no strangers (here is a little story to show this...we had friends visit yesterday that she had met only once, and that was about 2 years ago. Well, they walk in the door and she immediately starts talking to them and within about 2 minutes, had their 15 year old daughter reading her a book).
Katelynne has gotten over her ear infections, but unfortunately has not gotten out of the habit of getting up at night...and since they share a room, I don't feel like I can just let her cry it out... She is VERY mobile, and has just started to pull up on things (the coffee table at my Mom and Dad's is the only thing that I know of that she has done it with.) We have an appointment with the urologist on Wednesday to find out what the next step is as far as the stent, etc., so you could pray for that.
Ed is doing well, he may be in the midst of a promotion (of sorts). The rumor around Bojangles is that he is moving to another store and will become the manager trainer. I am not sure what all this entails, other than some classes, and possibly a raise of some sort. We shall see...I guess his boss is coming in tomorrow to discuss, or something. He still would like to get into the banking industry, but this might be better in the interim.
I am busy with my sweet girlies, Bible study, WIC, helping plan the women's retreat from church, etc. We have also been enjoying having different families from the church over when Ed's schedule allows, which I have enjoyed. Ed got me my Christmas present last night, (a kitchen island) so now I get to figure out what is going in it...

No comments: