Thursday, January 25, 2007

A very busy and hungry girl (and her sister)



At almost 9 months old, Katelynne is a very busy girl these days. She has started to pull herself up on coffee tables, chairs, and about anything else she can get a hold of. I guess this has increased her appetite, because when I turned my head for a minute the other night, I caught her "chewing" on the glider...I hope that kind of fiber is good for you :). She is doing well, but will be headed back to the hospital to get her stent removed on Feb. 15th. We will then have to see if the ureter is working correctly, or if they will have to do something new.

Abbie is doing well. She is such a fun little girl. She is starting to be very interested in what things say (signs, etc.), so our rides around town are rarely quiet. I think and hope that she continues her love of books as she grows older and passes that love onto her sister...

The shirts they are wearing are from my mom for Christmas. I always said I wouldn't dress my kids alike (like my mom did us), but I think it is so cute. It is hard to find many things with the age span between them though.

No comments: