I know for many of you that check blogs daily
(I am one of these people for other's blogs)...
it seems as though I have fallen off the face of the earth....
but I have not and here I am...
This has been a busy spring filled with illness
(more than normal for us), a getaway for Ed and I
with friends to Myrtle Beach, the church women's retreat,
having our house on the market, a new job for Ed
(he is now working 2), and a lot more that I cannot think of now.
I know this is no excuse for my laxness in blogging...but I am trying...
We did sell our townhouse and will be moving 3 weeks from today!!!!
We found a little house that we like that is closer to everything!!!
I am going there next Tues. and maybe I'll remember the camera, but no promises!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment